We offer a range of services for children and adults living with sight loss. These services are available for anyone to access, however, there are certain services and benefits that are available to 4Sight Vision Support members.
For our current services during the COVID-19 pandemic please click here, or call us on 01242 828555
We offer the following services:
Information, Advice & Guidance:
- Emotional Support
- Telephone Befriending
- Transcription Service – Braille, CD, USB & other electronic formats
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Access to Exhibition and Focus Days
- Support completing PIP forms (Personal Independence Payment forms)
- Sight Care Advisor Services – based in Southlands Hospital, Shoreham & St Richards Hospital, Chichester
- Skills for Seeing training
- Sight Loss MOT – An assessment of needs after sight loss
- Low Vision Assessments
- Accessible Technology Support
- Equipment Purchase
- Watch Repair & Battery Service
- Support for Children, Young People & Families
In Centre support:
- Low Vision Clinics in Crawley & Horsham Hospitals
- Low Vision Aids and Equipment Advice and displays at our Support Centres in Bognor Regis & Shoreham by Sea.
In your Community:
- Social, Activity, Leisure and Special Interest Groups – over 30 different clubs and activity groups across the county or online in our new Virtual Cubs.
I wanted to say how much we value what you and the whole team at 4sight have done of us in terms of managing the very difficult experience of sight loss. It’s such a lonely and distressing thing to go through and at times we have felt overwhelmed, but every time we have come to 4Sight Vision Support we have had such a warm welcome and received such great care and advice that we have come away feeling happy and hopeful that this is not the end of everything.