Thanks to generous community members, just like you, we can be there when it matters most for people living with sight loss in West Sussex.
We rely 100% on voluntary donations and offer our services free of charge to members.
4Sight Vision Support must raise over £500,000 a year to deliver the services that change the lives of visually impaired people across West Sussex.
There are lots of ways to get involved as an individual, here are some ideas, but be as creative as you like.
We’d love to hear what you’ve got planned and support you with all we can.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 01243 838001
As an individual:
- Hold an event in aid of 4Sight Vision Support – cake sales and raffles are some of our favourites
- Use a hobby to raise donations – See Jean’s story here
- Take on a challenge and get sponsored – run, walk or even a skydive – Just Giving Sponsorship Page here OR download & print a Sponsorship Form here
- Join us at an annual 4Sight Vision Support event – See What’s On here
- Celebrate a special occasion with us – you could swap presents for donations – Set up your Facebook Birthday Fundraiser here
- Shop and donate at no extra cost to you, through amazing platforms: EasyFundraising & Give as you Live
Thank you in advance for your support, we love hearing all your ideas so keep us up to date.