Recycle your unwanted items and support your community
Join in with this new way of supporting blind and sight impaired people across West Sussex by simply donating your recycling – doing your bit for the environment too!
Did you know that Pringles tubes are generally not suitable for your household recycling bin and would otherwise go to landfill – you can support us whilst helping the environment by simply sending them our way.
You can recycle:
- Any brand of Bread or Bakery plastic packaging (inc. plastic trays, zipper bags, plastic packs, closure tags).
- Stamps – from your everyday post as well as collections.
Old and foreign coins and notes.
Jewellery including watches and fashion jewellery of any age and condition.
Games consoles, cameras, video cameras, sat navs, ipods and MP3 players.
All brands of cracker, biscuit, and cake wrappers.
Pringles tubes (without lids).
- Ink cartridges (except laser toner cartridges) – you can send these directly to Recycle4Charity .
- Cheese packets (washed so we don’t create a pong) – the plastic pouch which blocks of grated cheese come in, the plastic wrapper sliced cheese comes in and nets that mini cheeses come in!
- Mobile phones – we’ve all got them stashed away in drawers/cupboards – old or broken we can take them all.
- Cars – yes, you read that right! We are now working with Scrap Car Comparison to turn old cars into cash. Please click the link below to Scrap Car Comparison’s website for more information:
- Received a new gift that wasn’t quite “you”? it could be just the raffle prize we have been looking for!
If you would like to save any of these items they can be dropped off at our Head Office in Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis – Monday to Thursday, 10am – 2pm.
If you require further details or have any questions, please call the Fundraising Team on 01243 838 001 or email email@example.com