Thanks to generous workplaces and schools, just like yours, we can be there when it matters most for people living with sight loss in West Sussex.
We rely 100% on voluntary donations and offer our services free of charge to members.
4Sight Vision Support must raise over £500,000 a year to deliver the services that change the lives of visually impaired people across West Sussex.
There are lots of ways to get involved as a school or work place.
Here are some ideas, but be as creative as you like.
We’d love to hear what you’ve got planned and support you with all we can.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 01243 838001
As a community group/ at school or in the work place:
- Hold a ‘dress down’ day – swap the uniform / office wear for jeans or even onesies and raise donations for 4Sight Vision Support
- Get competitive and hold a Quiz night
- Raise money at your Christmas do / end of year discos
- Adopt 4Sight Vision Support as a charity of the year
- Take on a challenge and get sponsored – run, walk or even a skydive – Just Giving Sponsorship Page here OR download & print a Sponsorship Form here
- Join us at an annual 4Sight Vision Support event – See What’s On here
- Raise donations through product sales / online raffles and competitions.
Thank you in advance for your support, we love hearing all your ideas so keep us up to date.