Thanks to generous groups, just like yours, we can be there when it matters most for people living with sight loss in West Sussex.
We rely 100% on voluntary donations and offer our services free of charge to members.
4Sight Vision Support must raise over £500,000 a year to deliver the services that change the lives of visually impaired people across West Sussex.
There are lots of ways to get involved as a community group or neighbourhood.
Here are some ideas, but be as creative as you like.
We’d love to hear what you’ve got planned and support you with all we can.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 01243 838001
As a community group:
- Get competitive and hold a Quiz night
- Raise money at your street party or seasonal celebration
- Adopt 4Sight Vision Support as a charity of the year
- Join us at an annual 4Sight Vision Support event – See What’s On here
- Raise donations with street collections or local raffles.
- Knit – At Christmas and Easter we encourage our supporters to knit little items to be filled with sweets that then are sold at schools and businesses across the county to raise funds for our services. Get in touch for the knitting patterns today.
Thank you in advance for your support, we love hearing all your ideas so keep us up to date.