One of the most valuable things that you can do to support 4SIGHT and its members, and costs you absolutely nothing is to spread the word!
Spreading the word about 4SIGHT is vital, as it not only enables us to reach out and support more visually impaired people in West Sussex but also helps us to recruit potential volunteers and supporters.
- There are a number of ways that you can spread the word
- Follow and share our posts on Twitter and Facebook
- Volunteering to give talks and presentations about our work
- Distributing our posters and leaflets in your local community
- Simply telling a friend about our work