On Sunday the 19th of May a select group of people living with sight loss will be taking to the county lanes of Mid Sussex to raise money for 4Sight Vision Support.
Not only will the event raise vital funds for our service, but also highlight that a diagnosis of sight loss should not be a one way road to isolation and loss of independence.
Our riders will be taking on a 40 MILES tandem ride across Mid Sussex and we invite you to cheer them on.
Sunday 15th May, Route below (starting at 10 am – Finish 3:30 pm aprox)
Whether you are enjoying your Sunday roast in the pub, walking across the countryside or want to show your support with a special visit out to the ride. Everyone is welcome to unite and cheer them on.
We encourage everyone to join us down Grand Avenue and outside The Thatched Inn from 3:30 -4:30 to celebrate the success of completing the race.
Sponsor the rides and donate today
Please note that all times are estimated and we may arrive earlier or later than these times. Please arrive where you wish to see us in plenty of time. We encourage you to join us at the Thatched Inn for the 10:15am send off and back again at 3:30pm for their arrival.
- Ride Start time: 10.15am (This is not a race and they tend to go off in 2’s and 3’s.)
- Folders Lane roundabout, Burgess Hill and Folders Lane 10.30.
- Sussex roundabout, Haywards Heath 11 a.m. through Hazelgrove Road and Sidney Road/Queen’s Road roundabout 11.05 – 11.10.
- Red Lion, Lindfield 11.15 for a comfort break leaving around 11.45.
- Ardingly main road 12 noon
- Turners Hill cross roads 12.30
- Cowdray Arms 12.50 – 1.45 for lunch break
- Handcross 2.10
- Bolney Village – Eight Bells for comfort break 2.45 – 3.15
- Hurstpierpoint High Street 3.45
- The Thatched Inn via Grand Avenue 3:30 p.m.
We encourage you to join us at the Thatched Inn for the 10:15am send off and back again at 3:30pm for their arrival.