Swim 4 Sight

You can make a positive difference for people living with sight loss this March.

Gather your group and get your swim on.

Saturday 7th March, 6:30pm – 9:30pm

Kings Leisure Centre, Moat Road, East Grinstead, RH19 3LN

East Grinstead Lions Club is hosting their popular Swimathon this March to raise funds for local community groups.

Choose 4Sight Vision Support, and help us ensure that a diagnosis of Sight Loss is not a one way road to loss of independence and isolation for people in your community.

Sign up today and get in touch with our Fundraising Team today so we can support your in your sponsorship raising for this event – jessica.passmore@4sight.org.uk

Entry closes 28th Feb 2020. (More Details below)

Return forms to Mike Barty:  eganddlions@gmail.com

Sign up forms here:


For those who have not taken part in the past, it is a fundraising event for teams of 6 swimmers who swim in relay for 25 minutes having arranged personal sponsorship.

Your team can select 4Sight Vision Support as your chosen charity,  with 75% of the total raised directly coming to support our member services and the remaining 25% donated to the Lions to support local good causes.

The Lions club does all the organising, leaving your team to concentrate on securing sponsorship, with our support.

The locally owned McDonald’s in East Grinstead is sponsoring the Swimathon.

Invite others to join in and make a positive difference today. Below is a letter of invitation & advertising flyer: