It’s challenge time, are you up for it?
With your support, we can be there for people living with sight loss at a time that matters most.
This fun challenge is a daily living skill that we often use in our Sight Loss Awareness training, to demonstrate a daily task that can often be a challenge for people living with sight loss.
We want to raise awareness and get the whole community involved. You don’t even have to wait to be nominated you could start it off!
How do I join in?
– Make a jam sandwich whilst blindfolded* and cut into 4.
– Donate £4 or set up your own fundraiser to support people living with sight loss.
– Nominate 4 more friends to join in and continue the challenge.
*If you are living with sight loss, don’t worry about the blindfold and show us how it’s done. Our Outreach worker, Kirstie, makes it seem so easy. (Check out her video on our IGTV or Facebook page)
For your own safety & wellbeing please take care if you decide to get involved:
• Use plastic materials (jars/cutlery)
• Follow good hygiene practice in your home/kitchen
• Make sure you have someone with you