To make a positive difference in the lives of people living with sight loss in West Sussex by providing support, advice, advocacy and training to improve their quality of life.
Being there when it matters for everyone living with sight loss.
Our service users are at the heart of everything we do and we aim to help them:
- Understand their sight condition
- Retain their independence
- Maintain and improve their quality of life
- Participate fully in their community
- Have a voice
- Support and understanding
- Practical support
- Information, advice and guidance
- Opportunities for friendship
- Social & leisure activities
- Purpose and hope for their future
- Raising awareness and understanding of sight loss