4SIGHT’s very proud to have over 500 volunteers over West Sussex that help to provide many of the services we currently offer.
Without volunteers these services would be increasingly difficult to continue.
Although we are pleased to have so many valued volunteers, we always need new volunteers with varied skills to ensure that we provide the current services to a high standard and to increase on the services we already provide.
Some of the volunteer roles we always need assistance with are the following
- Fundraisers –events, local area collections, committees
- Drivers – transportation, charity shop collections, events, equipment provision
- Befriending/home visiting
- Training and development – sight awareness, presentation, promotion
- Social club helpers, leaders and treasurers
- Charity shop helpers
- Administration assistants
- 4SIGHT Centre assistants
If you would like any more information about any of these roles or what else you can do for 4SIGHT. Please contact 4SIGHT on 01273 454343.
Please click here for the Vacancies page