4SIGHT provide free access to the following universal services:
- Information and Advice at our 4SIGHT Centres
- Advice on equipment purchase at the 4SIGHT Centres
- Attendance at public Sensory Days and Open Days
- Listening and Information Services at two Hospital Eye Clinics and a telephone advice service with Sight Care Advisors
4SIGHT Membership gives access to the following services:
- Newsletter in large print, Braille or audio formats
- 4SIGHT Centre Support Services
- Counselling (based in Shoreham)
- Audio Library loans in CD or cassette formats
Please click to view the book list
- 4SIGHT Social, Activity, Sport or Special Interest Clubs (over 40 to choose from across the county)
- Employment Advice and Support
- Crossword and Sudoku Postal Service
- Advice on Equipment Purchases
- Home Visitor and Befriending Service
- Outreach Worker Community Support Service
- Computing and Technology Advice and Support
- Kitchen Skills Training and Advice
- Low Vision Assessments
- Transcription into Braille, audio or CD formats
- Club activities, events and transport
Volunteer members also receive a specific newsletter, sight awareness and other training and support relevant to their role.
4SIGHT Clubs, Events and other activities will sometimes include charges for materials, entrance fees and transport.
Our charity Shop provides a High Street presence for us in Bognor Regis, recycling used items for sale, with all proceeds benefiting the charity.
We rely on donated items from the public.
For more information please call 01243 828555.