My name is Elaine and I have been with 4SIGHT for three years. I have loved every minute of my time with this wonderful charity. I have gained some much confidence since being there. I love all this things that I do, including tombolas, raffles, using the till, helping customers and most of all I love to make people happyElaine
4SIGHT is proud to be supported by over 400 volunteers that help to deliver the vital services we provide. Without volunteers these services would be increasingly difficult to continue.
4SIGHT always welcome new volunteers of all ages, with varied skills, to support the increasing demand on current services and to support new developing services ensuring they can be delivered across the County.
Through volunteering, not only can you give something back to your local community, but you can gain work experience, confidence, and make new friends.
Some of the volunteer roles we are recruiting for include:
- Drivers – transportation, charity shop collections, events, equipment provision
- Befriending and home visitors
- Social club helpers, leaders and treasurers
- Charity shop helpers
- Administration assistants
- 4SIGHT Resource Centre assistants
- Training and development officers – sight awareness delivery and public presentations
- Fundraisers –events support, local area collections, community fundraising and area committees
If you would like any more information about any of these roles or what else you can do for 4SIGHT. Please contact 4SIGHT on either 01243 828 555 (Arun and Chichester) 01273 454343 (Adur, Worthing and Mid Sussex) and 01730 812 338 (Midhurst and surrounding areas)
Please click here to download an application form: 4SIGHT Volunteer Application Form