My name is Elaine and I have been with 4Sight Vision Support for three years. I have loved every minute of my time with this wonderful charity. I have gained some much confidence since being there. I love all this things that I do, including tombolas, raffles, using the till, helping customers and most of all I love to make people happyElaine
4Sight Vision Support is proud to be supported by over 300 volunteers that help to deliver the vital services we provide.
Without volunteers these services would be increasingly difficult to continue.
4Sight Vision Support always welcome new volunteers of all ages, with varied skills, to support the increasing demand on current services and to support new developing services ensuring they can be delivered across the County.
Through volunteering, not only can you give something back to your local community, but you can gain work experience, confidence, and make new friends.
Some of the volunteer roles we are recruiting for include:
- Drivers – transportation, events, equipment provision
- Social clubs – Helpers (Specifically Lancing Group for the Sight Impaired – find out more)
- Socail clubs – Leaders
- Administration assistants
- Resource Centre assistants- located in Bognor Regis, Shoreham and Midhurst.
- Training and development officers – sight awareness delivery and public presentations
- Trustees (new application pack coming soon)
- Fundraisers –events support, local area collections, community fundraising and area committees
Current Volunteer Vacancies
PA to CEO Volunteer
Club Volunteer Vacancies
Centre Volunteer Vacancies
Out and about Volunteer Vacancies
If you would like any more information about any of these roles or what else you can do for 4Sight Vision Support, please contact 4Sight Vision Support on 01243 828 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Download an application form today: