Fundraising for 4SIGHT
Why should I choose 4SIGHT?
We must raise £500,000 a year at 4SIGHT to meet the annual costs of running the charity, and nearly all this money has to be raised through grants, events, sponsorship, legacies and donations. We work so hard to try and secure this funding and we need people to get involved and support sight impaired people of all ages in West Sussex whose lives have been turned upside down by this disability. Just imagine that you are not even able to make a cup of tea without fear of burning yourself or cross the road without worrying you may be knocked over …. Sight loss affects everything in life and we want to make life easier for those affected.
Every penny that is raised by YOU will go straight towards supporting visually impaired people, so please support 4SIGHT in any way you can and help us to keep helping people to improve their lives.
There are lots of ways to get involved and we can support you to get the most out of your fundraising.
Here are some ideas to get you going, depending on what interests you:
- Hold an event in aid of 4SIGHT – why not try a Quiz Night or a BBQ and invite your family and friends
- Hold a coffee morning for 4SIGHT
- Involve any other community groups or classes you are in and ask them to adopt 4SIGHT as their charity of the year
- Hold a festive event and have a St George’s Night or Christmas Sale and make 4SIGHT the benefactor
- Take part in your local street or store collection for a few hours (call our team to find out where your local collection is)
Some for the more active.....
- Join a 4SIGHT challenge which take place throughout the year; this year we have a sponsored abseil in Crawley, 5 or 10k walk in Angmering Park or our sponsored exercise bike ride which is taking place in August
- Run in your local 10k or organised run and be sponsored for 4SIGHT
- If you have a hobby, get sponsored for cycling, dancing, aerobics …. Anything that you could do and get sponsorship for!
- If you feel really brave why not Skydive for 4SIGHT and raise money whilst experiencing a once in a lifetime opportunity
The list really is endless so please consider supporting 4SIGHT in whatever way you can and making a huge difference to the lives of visually impaired people.
Thank you for your support.