Organising street and store collections means you contact old friends who have worked for you for years and are nearly always prepared to come out yet again and shake a tin. They are wonderful! I have done it for so long that it’s now second nature and I would find it hard to give up!Jane Aston
4Sight Vision Support must raise nearly £500,000 a year to deliver the services that change the lives of visually impaired people across West Sussex.
80% of this is raised through voluntary donations from generous community members just like you. Help us to be there when it matters for people living with visual impairments by fundraising or volunteering today.
There are lots of ways to get involved as an individual or with your community. Here are some ideas, but be as creative as you like. We’d love to hear what you’ve got planned and support you with all we can .
As an individual:
- Hold an event in aid of 4Sight Vision Support – cake sales and raffles are some of our favourites
- Use a hobby to raise donations – See Jean’s story here
- Choose to get sponsored for an organised challenge event – runs, walks or challenge yourself to a skydive – Sponsorship Form Template
- Join us at an annual 4Sight Vision Support event – See What’s On here
- Celebrate a special occasion with us – you could swap presents for donations
- Shop and donate at no extra cost to you, through amazing platforms: EasyFundraising & Give as you Live
At work / School:
- Hold a ‘dress down’ day – swap the uniform / office wear for jeans or even onesies and raise donations for 4Sight Vision Support
- Get competitive and hold a Quiz night
- Raise money at your Christmas do / end of year discos
- Adopt 4Sight Vision Support as a charity of the year – See What other business have got involved here
As a community group:
- Adopt 4Sight Vision Support as a charity of the year
- Organise a local street or store collection
- Hold an event in aid of 4Sight Vision Support – music concerts, flower shows or anything else your group and community love to do.
Call or email Jessica on firstname.lastname@example.org on 01243 838 001 for more information.
Thank you in advance for your support, we love hearing all your ideas so keep us up to date.
Keep up to date with all our fundraising by filling in a Supporter Contact Form today.