Organising street and store collections means you contact old friends who have worked for you for years and are nearly always prepared to come out yet again and shake a tin. They are wonderful! I have done it for so long that it’s now second nature and I would find it hard to give up!Jane Aston
4Sight Vision Support must raise nearly £500,000 a year to deliver the services that change the lives of visually impaired people across West Sussex.
80% of this must be raised through voluntary donations. Help us to change lives of visually impaired people of West Sussex by fundraising or volunteering for them.
There are lots of ways to get involved as an individual or with your community and our members welcome your support in any form or size.
- Hold an event in aid of 4Sight Vision Support
- Adopt 4Sight Vision Support as a charity of the year
- Choose to get sponsored for 4Sight Vision Support at an organised challenge run/event
- Join us at an annual 4Sight Vision Support event; Angmering Park Amble or Shoreham Carol Concert (Links to these events posters if we have them or can be added at later date)
- Take part in your local street or store collection
- Skydive for 4Sight Vision Support
Call or email Bev Tinson on email@example.com on 01243 838 009 for more information.
Thank you in advance for your support.